Terms and Restrictions
Details for Purchasing Discount Gift Certificates
We are now offering gift certificates for many of the top Mt. Washington Valley independent restaurants at a 30% reduced price. Here's how it works:
- Choose a restaurant gift certificate from the available list. If you are not sure where you would like to eat, please view the restaurant websites (links available at www.thevalleyoriginals.com) as a reference. After adding gift certificates to your shopping basket, proceed to the "checkout" and fill out the requested information to complete your purchase. Your gift certificate will be available for printing immediately after purchase, and also emailed to you should you prefer to print at a later date.
- There are a few rules and restrictions that we would like you to be aware of before purchasing.
- These gift certificates have no cash value
- They cannot be redeemed for taxes.
- Only one gift certificate may be redeemed per table per visit.
- They are valid for dine-in only (unless otherwise noted).
- Certificates are only valid once. Any remaining balance is not credited.
- Gratuity is NOT included. Please do not forget to tip!
- Certificates may not be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.
- Certificates may not be used on holidays or special occassions (such as New Year's Eve, Wine Dinners, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, etc.).
We welcome your feedback! If you have any comments, questions, criticisms, etc., please send us an email at [email protected]